Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Inquest (Destroyer #1)

Inquest by DelSheree Gladden is a story about a young girl named Libby who will destroy the world.  An inquest is a talent unlocking ceremony that each person must attend on their 16th birthday to reveal which of the 7 possible talents that person possesses.  Having more talents means that you have a more prestigious place in society.  At Libby's inquest, it is revealed that she has all 7 of the talents, naming her Cassia, the Destroyer, who it is fated will bring an end to the world.  Libby and her freind Milo must work together to improve her talents and stay safe from the Guardians, who are out to kill them. 

I picked up this book when it was on a free promo for Kindle.  I could not put it down!  I think I *may* have stayed up half  the night because I had to know what would happen next.  I can't wait to pick up the next book in the series!  If you enjoy books like The Hunger Games or Divergent, definitely give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment